Effective June 5th, 2020, JoJo’s on 22 will once again offer dine-in service.
Due to ongoing concerns about the COVID-19 health crisis, dine-in service will be limited and extra precautions will be taken.
- Bistro (outdoor) seating only.
- No reservations.
- Limited seating, due to social distancing requirements.
- Limited table capacity*
- Limited table occupancy time*
We ask you to please be patient with us and with each other. Please remember that we’re operating at very limited capacity out of a desire to protect both staff and customers.
When your server reminds you that your time at a table is nearly over, please take it seriously but not personally: there are other people in need of a nice night out as much as you are. When it takes longer than expected to be seated, remember that it will be your turn soon, and that all of us are learning to do business – both as providers and as customers – in these unusual times.
We’re excited to offer this opportunity for our customers to get a much-needed breath of fresh air and night out of the house, coupled with the amazing food and exemplary service you’ve come to know and love at JoJo’s on 22.
* Table capacity limited to the number of chairs assigned to the table.
* Table occupancy time limited to fifteen (15) minutes from the time the meal is finished, OR two (2) hours, OR management discretion.